Monday, March 31, 2008

Week 4!

Well, I've been here almost a month now! Time flies!

This past weekend was really fun. I met some friends at church last weekend, and we hung out after work on Friday. It's nice to finally start getting connected with new people!


On Saturday, I went to the NY Auto Show with my friend Kara. Neither of us know anything about cars... But it was fun! I have no idea what car this was... But the doors open up! And it comes with stock 25-26 inch rims! After the car show, we met up with more friends at Brother Jimmy's, a cool place by Madison Square Garden that has AMAZING Southern food. This is the official North Carolina Alum hangout, so it was a great atmosphere to watch the big UNC game Saturday night! Well, that's about it for now! Hopefully more exciting adventures are on the way soon!

No comments:

 

web tracker